Monday, August 11, 2008

FOREVER WAITING

    About every week I go to Balanced Body Pilates and look up the reformer and trapeze units and dream of the mornings when I will be able to go into my own little gym and work out on my own equipment.  I dream of hanging upside-down or putting myself into all kinds of contortions on the cadillac or pushing and pulling myself using my abs, my back, my shoulders and arms on the reformer.  I am so excited to become certified and teach these things I can hardly stand it. 

     
     My certification classes miraculously appeared on the schedule to begin in September, as there were no other classes offered until March 2009.  When I saw the new class time offered I just about  jumped out of my skin and immediately put in for my requests at work for those specific days off.  I was ecstatic, elated, overjoyed!!!!  Then my boss said......."Tami, do you realize these classes are being offered at a time when Veil is most busy?"  I said, "What do you mean?"  Then she proceeded to point out that the classes are held in Avon Colorado, (I didn't know where Avon was, just that it was far from me and most likely in the mountains)which is near Veil (ski resort) and this would be during the week of Thanksgiving, the most busy ski season of the year and that motel stay would be about $300.00 a night!!!!!!  (I would have about 12 nights to cover hotel stay, food etc).

                                                   YIKES!!!!    DAMN!!!!!!   **IT!!!!       


                                                           CRIMINITLEY TRIGGER!


                         Nothing like putting a hot heavy wet blanket over my dreams!   :(

                                              
                                                 NOW WHAT?  I keep thinking to myself?   


                        Well there is only one solution.  WAIT UNTIL MARCH 2009.   Crap!!!!



Soooooooooooo  not what I wanted!  


So, I guess this gives me time to get into better shape and flexibility. When I asked my universally in-tune friend LeAnn why I keep being put off in my dreams she said......."You probably are, at some level, obstructing yourself".    

I can't really believe that. Especially when I am so excited about getting certified.  

WAITING............  I HATE WAITING





 

No comments: