Monday, January 12, 2009

Plans for a New Doo

When I was little, my mom kept my hair in a pixie cut and I always wanted it long.  "Girls have long hair"!  At least, that's how I felt. I felt like a little boy.  So when I grew up I grew it out......and it took FOR-EV-ER.   

But I'm considering chopping it.  



Joey Lauren Adams






 No.........

I don't have a thing for Joey.............  I just love her hair.

She's proof big boobs aren't necessary for the whole package to be darling.

Wish small boobed girls were in the limelight twenty eight years ago!  

I'm thinking of chopping my mop and putting some high-lights in it.   I've been growing my hair since I was pregnant with my youngest kid...........almost TWENTY YEARS AGO!

I've chopped, permed and colored ALOT since then, but I'm getting tired of the same old doo! Problem is, I know once I chop, I won't stop.  

That'll be the last of my length for the rest of my life........what a concept!

No comments: