Sunday, January 25, 2009

One More Day Of Waiting

One more day before I get to see Aubrey, Claralynne and Jamesy boy! I'm so excited, I don't know how I'll ever get through a days work at the hospital tomorrow!  I won't be able to concentrate. Lucky for me it's the "easy" day of just teaching patients about CHF! Or...maybe that will be worse because it won't occupy my mind as hard.

Nate has been deep cleaning and baby-proofing the house while I, on my day off, spent it shopping for toys and clothes for the little ones.  My part in this has been much more fun, but should prove just as important for keeping our little 2 1/2 year old busy.  That will be a chore-for-shore!

I went to Savers to get some second hand toys figuring I would get a whole lot more bang for the buck and I really came home smiling?  

I got some blocks, about three or four dolls, a See and Say that is in excellent condition, and some cute clothes.  These toys add to the already purchased toys I got at the consignment store.
I think Clara will be styling. (Oh, and three pair of exercise pants and a scarf for me!)
 
I plan to read and color with her, twirl and kiss her, and sing songs and make cookies with her. I can't wait.  

Oh, and "The Boy"!  Well, he will be on my hip for many hours, as well as being squeezed and kissed until he's tuckered out by lovin'.    

No comments: