Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dear God

I send out this plea to the universe for help.

From Whit's car damage, to Heather's car damage, to Nate's back issues which are debilitating, to Veloy's back issues and not eating, to me starting a new job and dealing with being a nurse both at work and at home, to Whit's most likely broken RIGHT hand (that found it's way to the jaw of the boy who hit his girlfriend right in front of him) and having no health insurance..............AND HE'S A WELDER!  My nerves are shot and I am finding no solice!

I need assistance.  My son and daughter desperately need assistance for the issue of the cars and their repair as well as the need to get into school and medical attention. 

My husband may need surgery.

Veloy needs motivation.

I need a break. 

I ask for help in these things God...........  Thanx, Tami
 

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Oh goodness. Why did someone hit Whit's girl? That is so weird.

I am sure God hears you.