Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year End Contemplation

Recap the Year 2007

January:
Nate H turns 22

February:
Purshased my Life Fitness Treadmill and Hoist Universal weight machine.

March:
Aub, Nate and Claralynne came to Colorado from Texas. Aub stayed with us and Nate left for A-School March 31st. Whit turns 18.

April:
Aub and Claralynne continue to delight us with their presence.

May:
Nate and Aub move to Michigan (boo hoo). Aub turns 23. One year post cancer survival for my dad.

June:
Whit graduates from Douglas County High...... Hip hip hurray....... Now I can breathe

July:
Nate and I drive to Utah, spend time with Lori, Scott and family. Go camping and boating.

August:
My dad turns 75 years old

September:
Claralynn turned one year old on the 20th

October:
Whit and I fly to Utah to get his braces and to spend time with Lori at Halloween. My most beloved Border Collie Soda Pop goes missing on the 2nd and found and buried on the 6th. Aub finds out she is pregga with baby number 2!!

November:
Heather turns 21 so now she can have a margarita at Applebys. Worked on Thanksgiving but had the feast the day after.

December:
I turn 46, Nate 47, Veloy 78, Earl 79. Christmas, had my two kids here for a few hours on Christmas Day. Work New Years Eve.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

October: Aub gets pregnant again. That is note worthy!