Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daily Drudge

Bought a pair of reading glasses for $20.00 yesterday at Walley World. Was excited to wear them. When I got home from shopping they were no where in my purse. I took everything out of the purse looking for them.  I know I placed them in my purse at the store.  I know it, I know it, I can remember tearing the tag off so they'd fit in the cute little soft cover they came with and I know I stuck them in my purse! 

Freaked out........my kids are used to me not being able to find things 

                                     like my glasses 

and made fun of me telling me  I would find them. 

It's easy to blow off the bananas or bell peppers that got left at the store.  A couple bucks, that's all the loss.  But I couldn't blow off a $20.00 dollar pair of readers.  Why?  Because I used to buy tons of them at the dollar store in Utah. I never paid over a dollar for a pair of cute reading glasses so $20.00 was too much.  




Found them! 

Between the passenger door and the seat! Dumb!

**********(((((((())))))))***********((((((((())))))))))***********(((((((()))))))))************

Worked today.  We have a new way to self schedule online.  I wasn't notified about it.  Hmmmm.  Feelin' a bit slighted from the 3rd floor.  It's alright.....my boss apologized when she explained it to me over the phone. 


Kids are going snowboarding tomorrow. I work and no one will be home with Pika! Not sure what to do.  

I miss Nate but hope he is able to enjoy his family no matter if it was a funeral that took him to them.  

  


No comments: