Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Kids All In CO at the Same Time



I haven't had all my kids in the same state at once in over a year.  We've come close but are still missing one and that's Aub's hubby Nate.  We miss ya man!  Aub visiting has been a special treat. 



Uncle Whit washing Clara's hands


Aub and James


 Aub and Clara




Clara in Meme's slippers! Everyone loves 'em. 
I've got Pika pics in them too.



Great grandma J. gets some lovin' from the baby.
He's soooooo heavy!




This was a balloon type ball that popped and became a hat. 
Squnches up their faces. Lurv it!!







Me and Clara


Nate looks like he's posing for Me!


Aub caught a pic of us hugging



Heather be covered in dogs




Aub and her kiddles





James and Clara at the Mall





Whit's Tats
Oober cool! It's his zodiac sign (Aries). 
He drew a sketch of it a while ago and the tattoo artist elaborated.  I love it.






2 comments:

Kateka said...

Cute pics. I especially love the squishy green head thing.

Tami said...

Gorgeous babies!!! I love all the pictures. Looks like everyone is having such a great time!! I think the tatoo is especially cool.