Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I sat on the bathroom floor holding James as I watched the toilet paper roll unravel......again.....only, this time it did it all by itself....... I guess maybe it was used to dropping to the floor,  or just anticipating those two little hands smacking it down to the ground for the umteenth time.  I have raveled it back up to it's original resting state at least four times! I understand the fascination but criminitly trigger! It's getting annoying.

James has a very red rash on his face from his sister spraying the tire whitening spray at him. That junk hurts your lungs if you inhale it, and obviously burns the skin.   He doesn't appear to have eye damage but poor Aub was at her wits end last night when I called to see how things were.  I brought home a Dove bar and some rotten chocolate milk from the gas station for her to make her feel better.  I didn't know the milk was rotten until she opened it up and drank it.  I about puked too.  Great way to end the day.

I don't know how she can keep up with the girl. Clara's little hands have to touch, squeeze, pull, push, drop, throw or "punt" everything within reach. Especially my poor little Pika!  Poor dog is suffering the "kick the dog" syndrome.  I can just get finished telling Clara not to kick the puppy and she'll do it again.  How quickly we forget the "TERRIBLE TWOS"! I just hope it doesn't go into the terrible threes or fours!

___________________________


Heather complained that I only write about Aub.............. and she's right.  So here's a blurb about H.  She recently started a job with Outback Steakhouse.  Apparently, Key Bank doesn't like people to make more than two mistakes in a career there so they drop kick you out if you do and she was........drop kicked.  She came home night before last with $50.00 dollars in tips. Made $75.00 last night.  Great tips, but I'd really like to get her into school.  I just don't know how we'd ever pay for it, and our country is in such a great state of being right now, loans and grants are probably very unavailable. We'll see.  Anyway, she's pretty free to look for other jobs while slapping steaks down for customers.

____________________________

Today is the much anticipated Sushi day Aub's been waiting for. We plan to make the trek to Colorado Springs to AI.     

Happy Valentines Day everyone.  

No comments: