Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brother and Sister


I wish I could find the picture that more precisely shows the likeness of Aub and Whit. One day I was fishing through some photos and came across it and to my surprise I thought it was Whit, but in fact it was Aub.  It was a close up and I was in shock to see the likeness of the two.  So we decided to take some pics to show the resemblance (although the pics are a bit kooky and out of wack we enjoyed ourselves)



Their eyes are a lot alike! (It's somewhat eerie and uncanny how much
they both appear to resemble Marty Feldman in this pic!)




They both have a natural arch in their eyebrows, have the same chins!  
Obviously brother and sister.  


Aub agrees, he is the male version of her and she the female version of him.











1 comment:

Tami said...

These are hilarious! It always amazes me how much sibilings look alike. I love the natural arch in the eyebrows.....lucky!!!!