Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Reads








      So after much convincing, Aub made me put down my current book and start reading Stephenie Meyer's series.  I don't like to be in the middle of one book and start another it just seems wrong........ but my girl is pushy and so I started, and FINISHED, the first book, Twilight.  I can hardly wait to start the second.  


      
      I had to buy them online because the wait for them from the library is ridiculous.  I'd be like 9th in line.  Aub wanted me to finish them before the movie comes out and I thought she was nuts......four books before November. Riiiiiiiiight!!!   My reading skills and HER reading skills are in totally different ball parks.  But, it was an easy read and truly hard to put down.  I think I can do it.  But I'm not totally convinced that I'm going to want to see the movie.  After all, I did real the entire book The Other Boleyn Girl and was sooooooooooo entirely disappointed in the movie. 


     So, on to New Moon


1 comment:

Kateka said...

I haven't read the 4th book yet. But you will have to tell me who you like better in the end, Jacob or Edward.