Monday, September 29, 2008

Wet Noodle

Go Team Edward!!!!!

Third book down!

AH, AH, AH, AH!!!

So, Aub calls me with quotes from a new book she's reading and the quote sounds like something that I would definitely put some serious time into reading and it just happens to be the book "Wicked"!  I've wanted to either see the play or read the book since I saw the picture advertisement!  Now I really know I want to read it.


I told her she can't read it until I am able to read along with her and I've still got the 4th of the Twilight series to finish!  OMG, I don't feel like I have a life when I'm in the middle of a book.  I think of nothing else, I can't wait to pick up the book while I'm at work.  I'm like a wet noodle!  

I was thinking I'd be able to return to humanity when I finished the Twilight series.  I guess I'll just continue on to being a zombie until I'm finished with Breaking Dawn and then Wicked!  

By the way, what better way to enjoy the changing of season and coming of Halloween! 

MWU-AH AH AH AH AH!!!!


No comments: