Wednesday, June 11, 2008

St Ignace is Still on My Mind (but mostly Aub, Nate, Claralynne and sweet baby James!!)

One of the Coolest things we got to see while in Michigan was the Coast Guard Cutter that had docked.  The guys on this boat stay on sometimes for a year or more. Our Nate didn't want on one of these ships cuz he didn't want to leave his family for so long.


                                                     Clara wants to run free into the lake.  
                                                         Claralynne loves her new brother.
Aub, Nate and Claralynne at the falls. The baby is in his stroller at the edge of the pic.
Nate and I at the falls.  I'll get the name later.


Boy do I ever miss Michigan and my sweet family up North. 



                                                             Little James so sweet.



A boat harbor in Petosky



Macinac Bridge


My Michigan trip is still so fresh on my mind, that I have to put out a few more pics. I miss the moisture, my hangnails have returned with a vengence, and so has my anxiety on the day before work.  I've slept very little the last two nights. 

We are planning on going back next year.  We'll have to save for the trip and hope we can spend more time in Traverse City, Petosky and that other town that sounds something like Charlevoix, oh so cute and eclectic!!


No comments: