Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bucket List

"Three things to remember when you get older: 

Never pass up a bathroom,

Never waste a hard-on, and 

Never trust a fart!"  

(Quoted from good ol' Jack on "The Bucket List".  He always gets the great lines).



Do you have one? A bucket list...... or a "kick the bucket list".  Those things you would do if you only had so much time to live.  I don't either, but I'm going to make one. It won't be published on blogger, but it will be placed where I can review it and check things off.  

I have a niece, Jamie Marie, who died at less than 2 months old of SIDS,  another niece Alexis who died at two years old. I have a nephew who was four when he passed.  My sister was only 38 and left behind four kids.  My mom died at 72.   All of them died too young in my opinion.   None of us know when we will "kick the bucket", so I think it's a good idea to make a bucket list. 

We just watched the movie tonight and loved it.  I had seen the commercials for the movie and it didn't look all that interesting even though I love both Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.  I'm glad we rented it.  If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. 

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

GOOD!!!! We will put it on tonight, ours just came :) And to comment on your previous post, we all miss you terribly too, love you.