Sunday, November 2, 2008

2008 Costumes Central

Halloween 2008
Just some highlights of my kids, grandkids and cousins Halloween this year. Boy do I ever miss dressing up myself. I told my cousin Scott that next year I'm flying to Utah and dressing for the Freakers Ball with them!
My Michigan Cuties
Claralynne stays warm as a Care Bear. Cute little cold nose!


James 1st Halloween trick-or treating.
My his mommy looks cute in that coat!

COLORADO KIDS

Whit decided to go all army this year!

Ain't he tough lookin'?








Heather put together this ensemble herself from second hand items. TOTALLY AWESOME!! Note the detailed work she did on the hat! The pearl pin belonged to her Great Grandma Fotheringham.She's Captain Morgans girlfriend!


Heather has a metal allergy so these lovely necklaces left some mean sores on her neck later!





PUMPKIN CARVING
Heather and her friends came over and had their own pumpkin carving night before Halloween!

Heather, Parker, Jessica and Luke

Heather is a true blue Pirate this year.

Her skull/sword carving was hand drawn.
Parker carved the scarey face above

Luke had a Christmas theme
Jessica carved this cool cross

UTAH COUSINS
Scott and Judy dressed up for Halloween, the first time in a looooooonnnnnng time.




Jeremy (L doing Scott's nails) rocks when it comes to dressing up every year for Halloween.

This year he got his parents involved and was the creator of this fantastic replica of Beetlejuice and his bride. Jeremy actually dyed the suit and wedding dress, hand made the ruffle, burning the edges to make it antique, and cut the wig to fit. I'm sure he did the make-up too.



They attended KBER's Freakers Ball at the Port O'Call in SLC and everyone thought they should have taken home the $1500.00 pot for 1st. Some other dude took it with his purchased/no imagination costume. This ensemble was created exclusively from second hand items, most of which were purchased at the D.I. (Deseret Industries is a second hand store in Utah).

Don't they just take the cake?

2 comments:

Kateka said...

I love the Beetlejuice outfit! Very creative. I may have to copy that one year...

Alisa said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Halloween in Colorado! And my, what a fine man Whit has become, and a gorgeous woman Heather is! I can't believe she put that sexy outfit together all on her own! I know it's more fun with the little ones around, but your big ones seem to do just fine :)