Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mid Year Thoughts



Things I love:
~My family~
~My eyesight~
~The use of my hands~
~The feel of pussy willows~
~Fresh air over the pines~
~Taking pictures~
~A full fridge~
~Shopping for clothes, exercise tools, movies, house stuff, organizer stuff, and gifts~
~Pastries~


Fears:
~Wrinkles~
~Growing old and becoming incontinent, blind, deaf, forgetful, tired and achey~
~Losing my hair~
~Not having enough money~
~Not being able to take care of myself~
~My children having problems~
~War and leaders who don't care for our country or it's people~

Goals:
~Pilates Certification~
~Purchase of Reformer, Cadillac, and other Pilates equipment~
~Get back down to a size 5~
~Becoming a great photographer~
~Seeing my Michigan Kids as much as I can~
~Helping Whit and Heather accomplish their education goals~
~Helping Nate to Achieve his goals~
~Being committed to either long or short hair~

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love you, these are great posts.