Monday, May 19, 2008

Grandbaby Number Two



What an amazing day today has been. My daughter went and had her second baby. I didn't get to be there and I've really wanted to either experience for myself or see someone elses water birth. James Blake Hatch crept in through the back door and left the womb just as sneakily. I really expected him to be a very big baby because his daddy was such a big baby and he comes from his mother's father's stock............GYNORMOUS menfolk. But there again, he surprised us as he has been doing since his conception and weighed in at 7lbs something. I didn't get the details until way after his birth. In fact, it seemed there was a hovering something always standing just outside of earshot for me to know exactly what, when, and how he got here.


No worries, I will be able to hold him and squeeze him, and love him in just a few short days that will most likely feel like months away.


Welcome to the world James, we're so glad you're here. We all send our love. Mee Mee T

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Oh gosh, I saw Aubrey's pictures on her myspace account and just blubbered like a little baby. How fun! Congratulations on the grand baby!