Saturday, April 12, 2008

Keep on Truckin'

So I figured that if I started out by showing off my fatty body that would be motivation enough to start being more consistant in exercising. WRONG! Truth is, I just feel plum beat up after I've worked several days in a row and I hate the idea of being in the cold basement. So I find other things to do instead. But I must give myself kudos because I have been really watching what I eat. I have nixed the donuts and candy other people bring to work. I've been eating more raw fruit and veggies. I'm trying to curb the late eating but that gets hard when I haven't eaten since 2:30 in the afternoon and don't get home from work until 8:30pm. I'm hungry when I get home. So I try not to eat a big meal but I do eat something usually around 9pm. THAT'S BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! So I have some things I must address as far as the food, but I feel I'm doing fairly well on this part.

I have also been trying to get more sleep, however, I do have a difficult time getting to sleep on the nights before I work. This is a problem I have yet to solve. The other day I went to work on absolutely NO sleep. No kidding. I would say to myself, "if you are awake, open your eyes" and I would every time. Before I knew it my alarm went off. I don't have a solution for this one as sleeping pills make me drag the next day. One things for sure, I need better and tighter goals for exercise.

The internet is addictive and I try not to get on it too often because I end up there for hours. I've been on since 0730 this am and it's 0933! What does that tell you?

What have I been surfing? Well, I went on some make-over site and looked at all the pictures. I feel like I need a make-over. Some of the hairstyles showed amazing changes and were really needed. I've worn my hair the same for the past oh, about 19 years! Well, what with occasional layers and a perm here and there, it's about the same. I have pictures of what I will eventually do to my hair. I have other pictures of the style I've kept with me for years. Jodie Foster's new doo is pretty close to what I think I want.

Then I went to someone elses blog site and got some inspiration about what I wanted to blog about. My dream home came to mind so I downloaded pictures of my dream kitchen and conservatory and home.





Do the pics look familiar? Yep, the Practical Magic house is my dream home. I love old Victorians.


So, it is now 1000 am and I must begin planning my day. I have a whole four days off. In those four days I plan to
A)..............EXERCISE!!!!!
B) Read my library books on digital photography and black and white photography.
C) Watch all the movies we've gotten in the mail from blockbuster
D) Lounge until the next time I work.

And last but most important..........Talk alot to my beautiful daughter in Michigan.

Hasta

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

We don't talk a lot...

Kateka said...

Oh wow that house is so beautiful. I have that movie and do absolutely adore their home. Nice job on at least eating better! That is the hardest thing for me to do.