Thursday, February 7, 2008

Across the Universe

I have only a couple of minutes to say a couple of things about this movie.

EXCELLENT!!!!!! That's one thing. The other: Now I must purchase both the soundtrack and the movie. I want to write a novel about this film but I have only ten minutes to get out of here and go to work so I will write my novel later.

WOW! What a rush! I have waited for so long to see this film. I first saw the previews in the movie theatre and wrote down the title in the dark. I missed it on big screen and was really bumbed. I had plans to take my sis to see it when I was in Utah last and it wasn't playing anymore. It has been months since I saw the first preview and at last I my wait is over. I'll write my review later.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

I haven't seen this movie yet, but haven't wanted to see it since I saw the trailers. I plan on renting it tonight! :)